Monday, May 23, 2011

A brief book review of the series 'My Royal Story'.

The series "My Royal Story" are historical fictional diaries of those who belonged to princess's, girls living at Royal Court and girls who were close to Royal Courts.

These books are all from a girls point of view. All of these books are very detailed without being boring.

Even though they are historical fictional diaries, they give you and insight of what Elizabeth I, Victoria, Mary Queen of Scots and others lives would have been like.

I find the books good because they told me a lot about the times and places that they were based in.

The best one I have read was 'Mary Queen of Scots', written by Kathryn Lasky. I also really liked 'Elizabeth' also by Kathryn Lasky.

I would recommend this series to anyone interested in history.

Reviewed by Sofia Room 12

No comments:

Post a Comment